Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Feeling Blue


   Hello everyone , have a good day people. Today I went to go along with my mother. We really like to go together in our free time or shopping together . I am very close to my mother , she is my mother , sister and also my best friend . How about you guys ? Do you like to go with your mother ? Do you know that my mother who always help me to take a picture of my outfit?? heheh she's the best Mom in thee wold

  
  Today I feeling blue, so I decided to wear this outfit. What do you think about my outfit? Do you like it? Bay the way I have plans to make some giveaway, are you interested? Give me a comment on my blog or Instagram @miucesca. Don't forget to follow my IG and Blog guys. 










Hat ~ Forever New
Scarf ~ Monet
Top ~ H&M
Skirt ~ Thailand
Heels ~ Zara

~♡~





No comments:

Post a Comment