Thursday, May 29, 2014

Need Holiday


  Holiday?!?! Happy holidays everyone. Today I met my friends at goedkoop, they have lots of yummy food and pretty interior ( you can see them at my ig @miucesca)! For this semester I have sooo much homeworks, even in this holiday I need to study and do my homeworks. Huff... No holiday for me! 

  I took this photo at the Harris hotel and it's not far from my home. So have a great holiday and enjoy your day .







Top ~  Forever 21
Jeans ~ Stradivarius
Bag ~ Stradivarius
Bracelet ~ by me
High Heels ~ Zara


 I took some pictures when I was doing some homework at Goedkoop. They have lots of yummy food and coffee, for my lunch I ate an egg Benedict and drank Bonbon coffee. The waiter was so friendly and I felt at home here. If you want more info, you can find them on their ig @goedkoopjkt








~♡~


No comments:

Post a Comment