Thursday, May 08, 2014

Black Eyes



Hello everyone , how are you??? Im back, The air in jakarta now very hot ,I diceded to cut my hair into short .How do you thing about my short hair? Some of my friends like to see me with short hair but the others love me with my long hair. For this outfit i took the picture at the roof top of my house.Maybe you' re tired to saw me using black and white outfit but i love black and white color and i falling in love with this outfit and i hope you like it too :)












Hat ~ Dignity
Top ~  withsuwhitsu shop
Skirt ~ Zara
Cat bag ~ H&M
Shoes ~ WhiteWillowshop








2 comments:

  1. Hi really like your outfit here!
    Especially the shoes and top, very adorable <3

    Xoxo,
    valerie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Valerie, nice to know you :)
      Thanks dear :*

      Delete