Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Thanks 2014


 Hello everyone, How about your Christmas celebration ??? I hope you get a wonderful Christmas day. Hemh this is my last post in 2014. In this year I got a lot of lessons and wonderful or bad memories. I have a new friends and new things oh that really fun. Thank you for everything that had in 2014 .

  Soon will be the year of 2015. I have many wishes and I'll try to make it happen . Many things I need to do and fix it. Looking for new job , saving money  to continue my studies at another university and realize my dream to have a small cafe. Hopefully my patiserrie online business will success and I need to work hard to make it happen. hopefully in 2015 I could be a better person than before .  






                     Ballerina top ~ shelove
                     Square skirt  ~ chlorineclothe
                     High heels     ~ Zara
                           
                                      ~♡~

No comments:

Post a Comment