Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Boy


   Hello everyone ! I'm back. Finally I completed my college education but still waiting for the graduation day. Im very happy ! I would like to say thanks  to my family and friends who always supported me.

   By the way I like this outfit  yet my heels. Thx to Bellashoes, Love it ! Bellashoes is the most fave online shoes shop and guess what ?!?!? its a handmade!  you can order your own dreamed shoe as you wish. They makes any kind of shoes, from slipper , snickers , and heels! For more info you can see their instagram klick here .





  Crop Top ~  stadivarius  
Top  ~ @sundayclub 
Jeans ~ @le_sister 
   Necklace from my friend 
  High Heels @bellashoes 


2 comments:

  1. great post, super love the ripped jeans! it' so in now days!
    visit mine?

    xx
    bananaapplejuice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi stephanie , thx ...
      Love everything on your blog ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

      Delete