Monday, April 07, 2014

Blue Denim


Hi guys ,  How are you ? Two days ago i went to Singapura with my Mom, my uncle , cousin and her friends .. They come to SG for workshop about dental but im not going with them , i choose to walk around at orchard road and enjoy my day there.. We only one day there . Hope can stay longer but i must finish my final project , Huft .... 
I eat so much yummy food there (you can see on instagram @miucesca ). So this is my outfit and hope you like it :)




I change my cloth because it raining and i don't bring an umbrella, so i use my denim t-top to protect me from the raining and i lost my blackberry too 😢 ,but i had a lot of fun and crazy time with mom , sister and her friends .



Head Band - Forever 21
Tank Top - H&M
Jacket - my jacket class (collage)
Denim Tank Top -Forever 21
Denim Jeans - Pull & Bear
Bag - Louis Vuitton
Sneaker Shoes - Converse

~♡~





No comments:

Post a Comment